틴탑

틴탑
♥ 틴탑 : 엘조 . 리키 . 캡 . 천지 . 니엘 . 창조 ♥

Saturday, January 28, 2012

[TRANSLATION] 120127 Kwangmin’s Daum Cafe Update



[From. Kwangmin♡] Hello everybody!!!
Hi Is everyone fine????
Who am I???
I……. I am Kwangmin??????
DingDong!!!!!
Hehe Kwangmin who has been away for a long time is back Yohohohohohoho
Did our BestFriend miss me???? Hehe
Um.. That~~~ Today has been really great!
Why??? Because
Today during Music Bank our BestFriend put in so much effort to give us so much support!!
I received so much Yohohohoho
So I’m feeling ve~~~~~~~ry happy Lalalalalala
Now I can feel a little bit of the “Valentine’s Day atmosphere”!!
Spending it with your dear family oh and not with BoyFriend???? Hehe^^
So let’s all enjoy to our heart’s content!!!!!!!!!!
source: Boyfriend’s Daum Cafe
translations: Rain.C | BoyfriendTW (Kor-Chi)
honeyrinayu | weloveBoyfriend.wordpress.com (Chi-Eng)
Please note that translations may be inaccurate due to lost in translation from Kor-Chi and Chi-Eng. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment