틴탑

틴탑
♥ 틴탑 : 엘조 . 리키 . 캡 . 천지 . 니엘 . 창조 ♥

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Lee Jeongmin Birthday Updates






Jeongmin Daum Cafe Birthday Video


http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FZ7j87huu9w
Sorry can't put the video T^T



The story will start now
May 26, 2011; Rookie idols “Boyfriend” debut
The never-ending articles and interest
And the fans cheers
Amidst all that
You and your prominent eyes
Boyfriend’s Lee Jeongmin
The prettiest smile compared to anyone else
The one who treats us specially
And for that, we are beyond grateful
But what if you were a normal 19 year old boy?
You would dress in your school uniform and walk to school,
And sometimes get punished by your teacher.
When playing games with your friends, seems like you’d be the playful quirky one.
You’d end the day eating dukbokki in front of school right?
But these were things you did long before you debuted and
You and we met
We thank you sincerely.
Even though we don’t say it, you still know that right?
January 2, 1994; Since that date
It’s been 6574 days since you’ve been born
And 221 days since we’ve met
And although it’s been a bit of a short amount of time we’ve been together
You and us. Boy Friend and Best Friend
Our many memories are piling up together
In the future just like this, let’s have even more memories pile up “together”
Each one of us will always support you
So because of that, believe in us.
We
Even in a picture of Lee Jeongmin,
Even Lee Jeongmin not in uniform,
Even in singer Lee Jeongmin,
We will support him.
Thank you for being born;
To us you are a present: A blessing
Jeongmin-ah, Happy Birthday
=================
trans by jaein @boyfriend-translations
source: boyfriend’s daum cafe
video re-uploader: vipailinYT | YouTube
Jeongmin Daum Cafe Update

[From. Jeongmin♡] BestFriends I’m sorry for the delay!!!!!!
First of all, I’m sorry.. Because of schedule I couldn’t even come to the computer..ㅠㅠ
Yesterday a lot of you greeted me for my birthday…ㅎㅎ
Thank you so much I’m touched…ㅠㅠ
I received so much love like this..!!!!!It’s such a wonderful day
Whenever I’m on stage I want to look at each and every one of you and really give me strength to do my best* once again!!!ㅎ
Just like right now I wish that BestFriend with Boyfriend will be together for the rest of our life..^^
Yesterday was really a memorable birthday! So I’m returning the love
BestFriends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love youㅋ
Really lav you
Really luv you
I love you completely
I love you for real
I luve you a lot
I love you for real
I just love you
Ah I don’t know
Now tell me that you know ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ?!?!
If you don’t……~
HHiHiHiHiHitHitHiH Ppyong
================================
T/N:
*Jeongmin orginally said “fighting” but I changed it to ‘do my best’ to fit the sentence.
+ Jeongmin was playing with words to express saying “I love you” in different ways as well adding aegyos(?) to some therefore the spelling in “lav” and “luv” (it is not the direct translation from Korean but just to differentiate between his aegyos(?) and his real sentences)
source: Daum Cafe
translations by: imzee | weloveboyfriend.wordpress.com


Jeongmin - Twitter Update

[정민] 정말 많은분들께 감사드려요^^! 우리 베프들 사랑합니다 2012년 보이프렌드도 화이팅하겠습니다♥ 

Haven't get the trans . I will try to translate it , later T^T

No comments:

Post a Comment